One more casualty of the virus

dan_s

One more casualty of the virus

Post by dan_s »

Note just received from one of our members.

Dear Fellow American ..... we have a crisis developing and if you agree with the following message, I urge you to contact you State Legislators and U.S. Congressmen by sending them an e-mail similar to the one I just sent.

Emergency -- The Trucking industry -- America's lifeline. Because many truck stops or gas stations are restricting service, or shutting down completely, our truck drivers are faced with limited and/or infected bathroom and shower facilities and access to food. If these guys have to shut down, or choose to shut down due to Corona risks, - this will lead to shortages of food and medicines which could cause our society to begin to break down as the public begins to clamber and fight among themselves for food for their children and medicine for the elderly. Please consider sponsoring an emergency bill for the Gov't to provide 24/7 cleaning crews (properly equipped) at each major truck stop or rest/parking area that would enable these facilities to remain open. This will do two things -- provide jobs for some of the unemployed (as did the CCA and WPA during the Depression era) and keep the critical trucking life line rolling.
------------------------
I talked another member who told me that supply-lines of building supplies and lots of stuff we take for granted are getting stressed.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Orindakid

Re: One more casualty of the virus

Post by Orindakid »

Done, Thanks
dan_s

Re: One more casualty of the virus

Post by dan_s »

Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group