Watch List Additions

dan_s

Watch List Additions

Post by dan_s »

I'm adding four to my Watch List:

Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) - Bakken, Eagle Ford and Granite Wash

PetroQuest Energy (PQ) - Woodford Shale, Fayetteville and Bossier

Petroleum Development Corp. (PETD) - Rockies gas and Oil + Marcellus

Resolute Energy (REN) - Eagle Ford and Bakken (Canadian side)

Just because they made the Watch List doesn't mean they are worth a hoot. I'm getting very bullish on the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Watch List Additions

Post by dan_s »

I'm adding Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to my Watch List. Eventually, I will send a profile out to our Premium Members.

Oasis Petroleum Inc., through its subsidiary, Oasis Petroleum LLC, engages in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas resources primarily in the Williston Basin. The company’s properties are located primarily in the Montana and North Dakota areas of the Williston Basin. Its primary project areas include West Williston, East Nesson, and Sanish. As of December 31, 2009, the company’s estimated net proved reserves were 13.3 MMBoe. Oasis Petroleum Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Watch List Additions

Post by dan_s »

Here is my up to date Watch List. So many interesting companies and so little time to dig into them. Please post your comments on any of these for others to read. - Dan

ARK.V AXAS BBG BPZ BRY BTE CAK COG CRK CRT CRZO END ERF GDP GMET GMXR GST HK IOC KWK LGCY MPET NNN.TO NOG OAS PETD PQ PWE REN RGNC ROSE RRC SD SM STR SWN UPL VQ
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group