SPR

ChuckGeb

SPR

Post by ChuckGeb »

I’m sure there are more than a few EPG members who remember the Oil Embargo and the ensuing gas lines as gas was rationed in the early 70’s. Thus the Strategic Petroleum Reserve was established by Congress to protect our nation in the event of a subsequent event or tragedy that interrupted our national energy security. Now after Scranton Joe took control of the White House in January 2021 he immediately cancelled the keystone pipeline, declared war on fossil fuel, called the Saudi Prince a pariah, and launched the green new deal. Fast forward 2 years: now Scranton Joe has drained the SPR to its lowest level in history for political points and continues to threaten oil companies with massive punitive taxes.

In the mean time China has formed alliances with Russia, North Korea, Saudi, and Iran. They have moved into South America to make alliances with mineral rich countries and Russia is forming alliances in Latin America. They are reportedly on the verge of Taiwan invasion and have already dishonored their agreement regarding nationalizing Hong Kong. The Saudis and the Chinese will not take Joe’s phones calls. What is his plan when oil runs short, the sun is not shining, and the wind is not blowing. This person my friends will go down in history as the maestro of the most rapid decline of the greatest nation. I am hoping we can get this turned around before it’s too late.

These are unforced errors my friends.

Have a nice week.
aja57

Re: SPR

Post by aja57 »

The country is not being run by Biden. He is a puppet of a government run by Committee. Susan Rice is the stenographer who reports from the Committee to Barak Obama, Senate Committee on Foreign Intelligence and the DNI. It's actually Obama's third term its just that Joe doesn't know it yet. Or if he ever will.
ChuckGeb

Re: SPR

Post by ChuckGeb »

We deserve better than we are getting no matter who Oz is behind the curtain.