Houston Members: I need your help!

dan_s

Houston Members: I need your help!

Post by dan_s »

Durning April we have three Small-Cap Canadian upstream companies coming to host luncheons for us in Houston.

April 12: Surge Energy
April 18: ROK Resources
April 19: InPlay Oil

We lost over 200 members during the Covid Pandemic and many of them in Texas told me it was because we had to stop having luncheons at The Hess Club. Well, the old Hess Club is gone (did not survive the pandemic), but The Ballroom at Tanglewood is now in the same location (5430 Westheimer). It has been fully renovated and the San Jacinto Room is perfect for our group (holds up to 80).

"Help me help you": If you want more Houston FREE lunches you need to attend the ones we schedule. For all three of the April luncheons you can also invite up to two friends to join you for lunch for FREE. Just invite people that might be interested in joining EPG.

All ten of the companies in our Small-Cap Growth Portfolio are heavily weighted to oil and they are all going to generate strong financial results in 2023 if oil just stays over $70/bbl. If WTI stays over $80/bbl all three of these Canadian Junior have the potential to be doubles for us this year. Surge is the largest of the three with current production over 25,000 Boepd (87% liquids). Surge and InPlay pay monthly dividends.

PS: We have already scheduled two company hosted luncheons for May and one for June.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Fraser921

Re: Houston Members: I need your help!

Post by Fraser921 »

Can you send your private jet to pick me up?
dan_s

Re: Houston Members: I need your help!

Post by dan_s »

All I can afford after filing my Federal Tax return is a paper airplane.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group