Great explanation on the crazy oil volatility

aja57

Great explanation on the crazy oil volatility

Post by aja57 »

Very much worth the read. Luongo is great at explaining the 40,000 foot view as we sit in the trenches and ponder what the hell is happening with oil prices. Quite the chess match...
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/luongo-davos-runs-opec-buzzsaw
dan_s

Re: Great explanation on the crazy oil volatility

Post by dan_s »

Thanks for posting the link to that article. You all need to read it carefully.

Team Biden's biggest failure will be recorded in history as the broken relationship between the U.S. and Saudia Arabia.

I now think there is a very good chance that IEA's next "Oil Market Report" will push oil prices over the top of the trading range ($74 to $81 for WTI), because it should clearly show that demand for oil will exceed supply by more than 2 million barrels per day within a few months. Unless, the Paris based IEA is told to lie about what is just ahead. Outside of OPEC+, there is NO UNTAPPED SUPPLY OF OIL.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
ChuckGeb

Post by ChuckGeb »

No one in the occupied Executive Branch has a clue what they have done to us or else the managed decline was planned. I’m not sure which and it may be both.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I really don't believe Team Biden has the knowledge to know how stupid what they are doing is. Maybe they believe that wind and solar really will be able to replace the energy we get from fossil fuels.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group