April 18 & 19 Houston Luncheons

dan_s

April 18 & 19 Houston Luncheons

Post by dan_s »

April 18: ROK Resources
April 19: InPlay Oil

PLEASE REGISTER VIA THE EPG WEBSITE IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND. You can also register your invited guests online or just send their name to me and I will register them. My direct email is dmsteffens@comcast.net

Note from Sabrina:
I updated both event pages so that the guest ticket registration also takes you to the Google signup and I added a question for "EPG Member? with a multiple choice Yes or No. That way EVERYONE can register online without issue.

I really need them to register on our website, versus contacting me, if possible this weekend/week. My dad went in for a "simple" heart procedure today and they found a major blockage so he is having open heart bypass surgery on Monday. I'm at max capacity for extra responsibilities with this on my plate; I'm sorry. I will handle it all and take care of EPG, of course, but people are capable of clicking a link and signing up so I'd like to encourage them to do that as much as possible this time around.

PS: Your attendance is important. Good crowds helps me get other companies to host future luncheons.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group