Riley Exploration Per (REPX) Update - April 29

dan_s

Riley Exploration Per (REPX) Update - April 29

Post by dan_s »

My current valuation of REPX is $54.00. REPX closed at $42.01 on Friday and moved to $43.00 in after hours trading.

Note from Keith Kohl at "Energy Investor" newsletter.
"Riley shares popped an impressive 30% since your last issue, most likely due to the
company’s recent acquisition of New Mexico oil and natural gas assets from Pecos Oil
& Gas LLC. The $330 million deal includes some incredibly valuable land in one of the
hottest oil-producing regions on Earth. < The acquisition closed on April 4, adding ~7,200 Boepd of production (58% oil and 23% NGLs)
Analysts are also anxious to see what they’re assuming will be impressive financials for
the first quarter of 2023. We won’t have time to include them in this issue, but expect a
full breakdown in your May issue of Energy Investor."

TipRanks: "Truist Securities (Neal Dingmann) Maintains Buy on Riley Exploration Permian, Raises Price Target to $60."

Riley will announce Q1 results and fresh 2023 guidance on May 8 after the market closes. I will be driving back from Dallas on May 8.

I have updated my forecast/valuation model for REPX and posted it to the EPG website.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Cliff_N

Re: Riley Exploration Per (REPX) Update - April 29

Post by Cliff_N »

This answered my prior question. Thanks!

Cliff