Earthstone Energy (ESTE) Update - May 11

dan_s

Earthstone Energy (ESTE) Update - May 11

Post by dan_s »

Earthstone's stock is grossly undervalued by the market and they agree with my valuation of $32/share. So, they are going to make a lot of presentations to energy sector analysts, fund managers and private investors over the next two months, including our luncheon on June 14th in Houston. Increase analysts' coverage should push the share price toward my valuation this summer. At least that is their plan.
-----------------------
Earthstone Energy to Participate in Upcoming Conferences
05/11/2023
THE WOODLANDS, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Earthstone Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ESTE) (“Earthstone” or the “Company”) announced today its participation in upcoming conferences.

TPH&Co. Hotter ’N Hell Energy Conference, May 16 - May 17, 2023
Goldman Sachs Eighth Annual Leveraged Finance & Credit Conference, May 22 - May 24, 2023
Wells Fargo Energy Conference, May 23 - May 24, 2023
Louisiana Energy Conference, May 30 - June 1, 2023
RBC Energy Conference, June 6 - June 7, 2023
BoA Securities Energy Credit Conference, June 7 - June 8, 2023
JP Morgan 2023 Energy, Power and Renewables Conference, June 21 – June 22, 2023

The Company plans to use the investor presentation on the homepage of its website as supplemental conference materials.

About Earthstone Energy, Inc.

Earthstone is a growth-oriented, independent energy company engaged in acquisitions and the development and operation of oil and natural gas properties. Its primary assets are located in the Permian Basin of New Mexico and west Texas. Earthstone is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “ESTE.” For more information, visit Earthstone’s website at www.earthstoneenergy.com.

Contact

Clay Jeansonne
Investor Relations
Earthstone Energy, Inc.
1400 Woodloch Forest Drive, Suite 300
The Woodlands, TX 77380
713-379-3080
CJeansonne@earthstoneenergy.com
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
cmm3rd

Re: Earthstone Energy (ESTE) Update - May 11

Post by cmm3rd »

If ESTE has adhered to the presentation schedule you posted, in May they presented to TPH, GS, and WF. Do you happen to know whether any of those companies have issued any reports with price targets (or adjustments to PTs)?

The trend since mid April has been (overall) down, with lower highs. So far, it seems, the market does not see much change in value since the Bighorn and Titus acquisitions, significantly increasing production and reserves in the Permian. Is this valuation weakness Permian related (some are panning it), Q2 price of oil driven, or caused by something else?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Earthstone Energy (ESTE) Update - May 11

Post by admin »

Dan is out of the country and having a hard time accessing the Forum, so I sent him this post, and here is his response:

"Earthstone just needs to continue to report solid production growth. You can also find recent updated price targets at the bottom of my forecasts or on TipRanks."