Lithium Resources Corp. (LBNKF) Update - May 25

dan_s

Lithium Resources Corp. (LBNKF) Update - May 25

Post by dan_s »

The COO of LithiumBank Resources Corp. (TSX-V: LBNK)(OTCQX: LBNKF), Kevin Piepgrass will be joining me on our next webinar set for Tuesday, May 30 at 10AM CT. < You can help EPG set up more live events (webinars and luncheons) by attending the live events.

I am BULLISH on the global market for rechargable batteries. It is going to take a lot of lithium to produce billions of rechargeable batteries. Over 3 billion people on Earth live in countries that do not have the reliable 24/7 electricity that we have. All people want higher standards of living for their families and I see rechargeable batteries as a "tool" to help them live better lives.

More about LithiumBank Resources:

LithiumBank is creating an opportunity to participate in the future of clean-tech energy. Their strategy is to acquire claims in known lithium high grade hot spots with existing wells and infrastructure. Over 1,100 wells exist on LithiumBank's existing claims which could be leveraged to quickly and cost effectively establish large-scale lithium resources. Billions of dollars have been spent to date by O&G companies on the area infrastructure (roads, rail, pipelines, power) with potential to be repurposed for lithium production. LithiumBank's claims are positioned in reservoirs that provide a unique combination of scale, grade and exceptional flow rates that are necessary for direct brine lithium production.

More about Kevin Piepgrass:
University of Alberta Graduate and Professional Geologist, registered at APEGBC. 15 years of experience managing the exploration and development of commodities including gold, silver, copper, lithium and rare earth elements. Mr. Piepgrass is a Qualified Person pursuant to National Instrument 43-101 standards for disclosure for mineral projects.
------------------------------
I believe LithiumBank Resources has a business strategy that could make them a leader in this space.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group