Never..did I think....

Fraser921

Never..did I think....

Post by Fraser921 »

https://open.substack.com/pub/irinaslav/p/never-have-i-ever?r=nh748&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

Never ever did I think I’d see people throwing paint at art.

Never ever did I think similarly minded people would risk hand amputation to make a point that few others care about.

Never ever did I think I’d see a degree of arrogance where certain individuals openly state they are better than the rest of us.

Never ever did I think I’d see a return to totalitarianism in my lifetime although, to be perfectly honest, it is the dream for a certain sort of mind that often ends up in politics.

Never ever did I think the word and concept of science could be abused to such an extent as to turn into an empty word devoid of meaning, not to mention the reputation actual science used to have.

Never ever did I think “1984” and “Brave New World” would become reality, and not juts become a reality but become a reality at the same bloody time! I admit, that was a low blow. With these two, even one is enough to ruin anyone’s life but both at the same time? No universe should be this cruel