InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - Sept 8

dan_s

InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - Sept 8

Post by dan_s »

I have posted the updated profile for InPlay Oil to the EPG website. I will be focusing on InPlay in tomorrow's podcast. It is my Top Pick in our Small-Cap Growth Portfolio for 2H 2023.
> Strong Balance Sheet with debt on steady decline.
> This year's drilling program is fully funded by operating cash flow and the Company is going to generate a lot of free cash flow in 2H 2023.
> Pays monthly dividends.
> Production is ramping up.
> Drilling program focused on oil prone areas.
> Incredible "Running Room" with over 450 low-risk development drilling locations.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
MikeE

Re: InPlay Oil (IPOOF) Update - Sept 8

Post by MikeE »

Hi Dan, I have a question about IPOOF as a ticker that trades as a pink sheet stock. I haven't bought a pink sheet stock in a while. Eventually, InPlay will graduate to a bigger exchange. What happens with my pink sheet shares when this happens? Does the digital certificates at the brokerage convert to the new ticker? Thank you, Mike.
mkarpoff

Post by mkarpoff »

Yes
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

IPOOF actually trades on the OTCQX, so not a true "pink sheet" company.
If it does uplist (not currently planned) it is no big deal for you. The symbol just changes and your tax basis stays the same.

OTCQX is a U.S. market for companies already listed on a qualified international stock exchange. It is the highest quality tier of OTC markets and offers trading in companies that are not listed on traditional exchanges. Companies listed on the OTCQX markets have to follow certain rules and criteria and are subject to SEC regulation. The OTCQX market was established to help global companies access U.S. investors and distribute information in the U.S. public markets without the complexity and cost of a U.S. exchange listing. The OTC market is a decentralized market where securities not listed on major exchanges are traded directly by a network of dealers.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
MikeE

Post by MikeE »

Thank you Dan, I learned something here !