EPG Webinar on Sept. 26

dan_s

EPG Webinar on Sept. 26

Post by dan_s »

Solaris Resources is hosting.

Solaris is advancing a portfolio of copper and gold assets in the Americas, which includes: a high-grade resource with expansion and additional discovery potential at the Warintza copper and gold project in Ecuador; discovery potential on the grass-roots Tamarugo project in Chile and Capricho and Paco Orco projects in Peru; exposure to US$130M spending / 5-yrs through a farm-out agreement with Freeport-McMoRan on the Ricardo Project in Chile; and significant leverage to increasing copper prices through the Company’s 60%-interest in the La Verde joint-venture project.

Warintza is a World Class copper discovery + it has gold potential.

You need to register for the webinar on the EPG website to attend the live event.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Fraser921

Solaris up 11 %

Post by Fraser921 »

Solaris, Up 11 % 8-)

Dan , you need to go up on your fee's.
Last edited by Fraser921 on Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
dan_s

Re: EPG Webinar on Sept. 26

Post by dan_s »

Solaris' Investor Relations people loved the webinar and they are sending our replay link to a long list of their contacts.

Solaris Resources has a strong team. There are some near-term catalysts that should cause some well-known analysts to upgrade their price targets. The election in Ecuador on October 15th is the first one. They expect the pro-mining candidate to win.

If copper prices go back up to $4.00US/pound, this stock should be at least a double for us.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Fraser921

Post by Fraser921 »

I listen to a lot of podcast. You are better than all of them. Why?

1. Easy going style, great voice, & conversationalist.
2. Knowledge of the industry & prior work experience.
3. Not woke! :lol:

PS That's how I discovered EPG. One of your videos posted on company web site. A gasser in Haynesville, since taken over, small cap , Goodrich Petrolelum
mitchl

Post by mitchl »

I appreciate the opportunity to learn about this copper stock. I watched the replay tonight as I was unable to make the live call.

Copper has been on my watchlist for awhile and I have been patiently waiting for the "perfect timing" to get in. I'm not sure if we are there yet but hopefully we are inching closer. I will start a position in SLSSF but I will continue to hold out to deploy more capital.

In my personal view, I'm long term bullish and short term bearish on copper.

Recent oilprice.com article pointing out some potentially short term bearish factors:
https://oilprice.com/Metals/Commodities/Copper-Prices-Stuck-As-Stockpiles-Skyrocket.html

As copper prices remain trapped within an increasingly narrow range, rising LME inventories offer no support. Indeed, LME inventories have more than tripled since mid-July and now sit at their highest level since May 2022. This is a clear sign that current demand remains lackluster.
Attachments
copperinv.png
copperinv.png (100.04 KiB) Viewed 10093 times
Fraser921

Post by Fraser921 »

Thanks for this
JBtheBrit

Post by JBtheBrit »

mitchl - thanks for posting the graph. I started a small position in SLSSF 9-10 months back after Dan's first webinar with them. Like the story... but have been waiting for a better time to add. I thought that might be early summer as inventories were falling... but since then as your graph shows they have moved back up - not clear why - most likely slower activity in China. Like you, I am bullish long term so will likely add from time to time on weakness.