Post by Fraser921 »

VNOM research
Attachments
vnom.jpg
vnom.jpg (240.58 KiB) Viewed 161 times
dan_s

Re: VNOM research

Post by dan_s »

I believe it was mentioned on the conference call that if all of Endeavor's mineral interests were dropped down into Viper, it would increase Viper's production by 60%. Also, keep in mind that much of Diamondback's and Endeavor's current and future drilling programs will be areas where they hold a significant percentage of the minerals.
Keep in mind that the merger is not expected to close until Q4 2024, so the big impact to Viper's results won't be until 2025.
I am long VNOM and consider it one of my core holdings as I am building a portfolio that generates reliable dividend yield.

Of the four minerals companies (BSM, KRP, STR and VNOM) in our High Yield Income Portfolio, Viper is the most heavily weighted to oil.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: VNOM research

Post by dan_s »

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Diamondback-Energys-26-Billion-Endeavor-Acquisition-Shakes-Up-Permian-Basin.html

Diamondback and Endeavor’s assets compliment each other very well, paving the way for the combined company to produce crude more efficiently, said Dan Pickering, who is founder and chief investment officer of Pickering Energy Partners and helped finance the shale revolution.

"Their (drilling) inventory is extremely high quality that will make the combined companies a very attractive investment on Wall Street. I imagine it will be well received by the market on Monday," Andrew Dittmar, senior vice president at Enverus, told Reuters.

The two companies, headquartered across the street from one another in Midland, the heart of the Permian, will have a combined 838,000 net acres and have net production of 816,000 barrels of oil equivalent, according to the statement. < More production than PXD.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group