Basin Uranium

Lbark

Basin Uranium

Post by Lbark »

Listened to presentation and people may know i really follow the uranium market. several takes on the company.
1. looked at Mike Blady and other officers and directors background and did NOT see any uranium experience which is disturbing. Sounds like more a financial promoter which is not bad but should surround himself with people with extensive experiene in uranium . He mentione Encore where ceo and chairman have been in industry and are engineers.
2. need lot of money to explore and would prefer to invest with experts in uranium market
3. he is absolutely right that market is in early innings and when it really takes off all companies with uranium in their name will take off.
4. i would prefer companies like encore and global atomic which are ready to go into production and have industry veterans.
5. I noticed a promotional deal recently for 7500/mo and 250k options so think they could spend money better with hiring strong technical people rather than promotion.
6. Their technical adviser does not even mention any experience in uranium but natural resources even though in presentation he said he had uranium experience and is trying to hire more uranium people. They should have been earliest and top people in company.
dan_s

Re: Basin Uranium

Post by dan_s »

I purchased 5,000 shares today. I've made a lot of money on Canadian micro-caps. If they can prove up the Chord project and sell it, keeping a carried interest, the stock price should double.
Mike is an honest guy that sounds like a good bet to me.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
ChuckGeb

Post by ChuckGeb »

That would be a $95 stake?
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

add a zero. My basis is $950. A "Tracking Stock" for me.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Lbark

Post by Lbark »

Even though i did not like Basin over many of my other U stocks all stocks will rise and lots of times companies with good PR behind them can be big winners. This week or soon there are other votes to possibly ban Russian uranium and talk is if they do Russia may ban imports of their uranium to US. with huge supply deficits to begin with that could propel U price higher. watch news flow on what congress does.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Basin Uranium Corp. (NCLR.CN) gained 10% today. Our webinars do draw more attention to stocks.

The company has hired the same IR firm that represents Hemisphere Energy (HMENF) and InPlay Oil (IPOOF). Our webinar is part of their plan to get more exposure for the stock.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group