Ring Energy (REI) Update - Mar 25

dan_s

Ring Energy (REI) Update - Mar 25

Post by dan_s »

Ring Energy uses an IR firm based in Houston. They contacted me this morning.
I expect them to host a Houston luncheon and webinar for us soon. As you can see below, Paul McKinney is going to make an effort to draw more attention to Ring this year. Now that Warburg Pinkus is done selling, I think the stock will move toward my valuation. This stock should not be trading at less than 50% of their PV10 Net Asset Value, which is $4.40/share.

----------------------------------
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, March 25, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) (“Ring” or the “Company”) today announced its participation in an investor event hosted by Water Tower Research (“WTR”) on March 26, 2024 at 2:00 PM Eastern.

As part of WTR’s ongoing Fireside Chat Series, Jeff Robertson, Managing Director at WTR, will lead an in-depth conversation with Paul McKinney, Ring’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Included in the discussion will be a variety of important topics, such as striking a balance between investing to grow the existing asset base and achieving deleveraging goals; the impact the Founders assets have on capital allocation choices; are acquisitions a viable way to strengthen balance sheet metrics; and is there an ideal reinvestment rate to maximize value.

Investors and other interested parties can access the event by registering in advance at:

https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lymHJkaVT6iOQBBZZbyT6Q#/registration

The presentation will also be available through Ring’s web site, www.ringenergy.com under “News, Presentations and Events.”

About Ring Energy, Inc.

Ring Energy, Inc. is an oil and gas exploration, development, and production company with current operations focused on the development of its Permian Basin assets. For additional information, please visit www.ringenergy.com.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group