The Next AI Trade

aja57

The Next AI Trade

Post by aja57 »

Found this article on Zero Hedge behind the paywall on the massive needs for expansion of the electric grid for data centers and all things AI.
Lots of info to digest regarding some of the companies recommended by Goldman Sachs. Looks like I've been sleeping for the last year because many of these companies are already circling the moon in price. Curious if any members have any thoughts on these companies ,if there are any ETFs dedicated to the grid. The article alludes to several baskets of stocks offered by Goldman as funds but I can't seem to find any listings .

https://archive.ph/2IzZi
ChuckGeb

Re: The Next AI Trade

Post by ChuckGeb »

Great piece. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you have your playbook. Consistent with most recent pieces in Uranium Insider April newsletter (highly recommended) and John Rubino’s recent substack piece. Looks like the beginning of the next Industrial Revolution if government can get out of the way. Strap in.

Commodities including o &g, uranium,coal, copper, etc and companies associated with infrastructure buildout should prosper but I expect a significant shakeout in tech (correction) due to valuations that have wrongly assumed powering up America is going to happen a lot quicker than it ultimately will. That said it is pretty clear we need warp speed minded folks to take charge in DC.
Fraser921

Re: The Next AI Trade

Post by Fraser921 »

People look at things as either or, we need it all prioritized in this order

1. Nuclear plants
2. NG plants
3. Hydro
4. coal plants

5&6 wind and solar if it can be cost justified > I haven't seen evidence of that