RRC going up! ?

setliff

RRC going up! ?

Post by setliff »

Range Resources May Be A Good Pick For 2014 Feb. 23, 2014 5:50 AM ET | 1 comment | About: RRC by: David White

Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in RRC over the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. (More...)

Range Resources (RRC) is an oil and natural gas E&P company. Its strategy is to drive up production and reserves, while maintaining one of the lowest cost structures in the industry in order to increase shareholder value. With about one million net acres in the Marcellus Shale Play (as well as other low cost, low risk plays), it has the potential to grow its proven reserves of 8.2 Tcfe to 64 Tcfe-85 Tcfe (7 to 10 times), which is its proven and unproven resource potential.

Q3 2013 production was 960 mmcfe/d with 23% liquids. This was slightly ahead of estimates, which were 940-950 mmcfe/d with 22% liquids. This bodes well for the Q4 2013 report coming up February 25, 2014. Of the Q3 production, 756 mmcfe/d were from the Marcellus. Approximately 739 mmcfe/d of the company's total production in Q3 2014 were natural gas. This number will go up by approximately 20%-25% in 2014; and the number has been going up at approximately that rate consistently since 2003 (see chart below).

complete article here--

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2041533 ... _0_0&ifp=0
dan_s

Re: RRC going up! ?

Post by dan_s »

Sweet 16 that will benefit the most from higher natural gas and NGL prices (in this order): UNT, RRC, GPOR, XEC, EOG, ROSE, SM

I will have more on this tonight.

I just got back from InvestFest and I need to update a few Sweet 16 forecast models.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group