Pictures of Hot Women now available

dan_s

Pictures of Hot Women now available

Post by dan_s »

The pictures from this year's EPG cruise are now available. There are a few hot women if you look closely and a lot of fat "sun challenged" old men. One of our members even put a 3 foot iguana on his head and Jennifer (after a lot of drinks) gets down with the native dancers.

Here is your chance to get a picture of Susan and I without much cloths on. I am the tall and fat white guy on the trip.

Send me an e-mail and I will forward a link to our pictures. There are a few that you may be able to use for blackmail purposes.

Susan is already planning next year's EPG cruise. We will be sailing from Galveston on February 8, 2015 on RCL's Navigator of the Seas. This time we will go to Roatan, Belize City and Cozumel. Susan and I have been to these ports many times and we know the best places to go. We are going to rent a private boat for our group in Roatan that will end up at our beach place that serves the best grilled lobster I have ever had. Susan is putting the package together now and we will be sending out a Flash Alert on it soon.

Send an e-mail to dmsteffens@comcast.net to get the pictures. Lots of people kissing strange animals.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group