Today's Webinar starts at 11AM CT - July 20

dan_s

Today's Webinar starts at 11AM CT - July 20

Post by dan_s »

Today we are going to take a look at E3 Lithium (EEMMF), a company that has been on my Watch List for several year.

Joining me today is Chris Doornbos, the Founder, President and CEO of E3 Lithium.
Chris has successfully led E3 Lithium from the foundation of a private company with a handful of permits to what is now a public company with a global scale lithium resource project and an industry leading innovative extraction technology.
• He is an innovator and entrepreneur, that is passionate about collaboration and progressing innovation.
• Chris has a broad range of experience in capital raising and M&A.
• At E3 Lithium, Chris emphasizes risk management, developing and managing an exceptional technical team and well-strategized project generation; with a clear focus on developing and capturing value for the Company’s shareholders.

KEY TO UPSIDE FOR EEMMF: On July 8th, E3 Lithium announced the closing of a joint venture agreement with Imperial Oil Ltd., one of the largest oil & gas companies in Canada and a subsidiary of ExxonMobil. The Joint Venture will focus on the development of the Company’s Clearwater Lithium Project in Alberta, Canada. The joint venture's goal is to move toward commercialization of battery-grade lithium for electric vehicles and energy storage.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
JBtheBrit

Re: Today's Webinar starts at 11AM CT - July 20

Post by JBtheBrit »

Will you post a replay ?
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Yes, but register on the EPG website to make sure you get the replay link.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Fraser921

Post by Fraser921 »

You asked great questions!
Last edited by Fraser921 on Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

I guess we screwed up and had the chatbox off. I didn't know that we had to turn it on.

If you have any questions, just email them to me and I will forward them to Chris.

KEY POINT is the equity infusion ($5 million U.S.) from ExxonMobil. They would not have invested in the Pilot Project without taking a long and hard look at it. To say that E3 Lithium has a partner with "Deep Pockets" is a HUGE understatement.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
ED_OSHEA

Post by ED_OSHEA »

Dan
Thank you for the E3 Lithium podcast. You have given me more excellent investment ideas than I have cash to fund them. Between Miners, Agriculture, and your Oil, and Gas research this looks very promising. Here is a link to 2022-07-02 Jeff Currie, Global Head of Commodities Research, Goldman Sachs supporting the global commodity supercycle that has started.

https://smartermarkets.media/summer-pla ... ff-currie/
Fraser921

Post by Fraser921 »

> You have given me more excellent investment ideas than I have cash to fund them.

i resemble that remark

Sounds like a good takeover target