MIND

setliff

MIND

Post by setliff »

:? can't help but get nervous over sell off with climbing volume.

dan, have ytou spoke with bill mitchum lately?
dan_s

Re: MIND

Post by dan_s »

I have not spoken to MIND lately but I do expect a very strong 4th quarter. MIND's business is driven by oil prices. To be more accurate, it is driven by the exploration spending of the Majors and Large-cap international E&P companies. Their exploration budgets are way up this year. Demand for seismic is up all over the world and MIND rental equipment will be used.

Motley Fool put out this article which is BS. They have no knowledge of a receivables issue. These articles by MF are just based on a top side look at the Balance Sheet. I have learned to ignore them.
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2 ... xt-qu.aspx

Bill Mitcham will be speaking in NY on Monday. My guess is that the stock will move after his remarks.

HUNTSVILLE, Texas, March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIND - News) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company Sixteenth Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum to be held in New York City on March 19 - 20, 2012.

Bill Mitcham, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present on Monday, March 19, 2012 at approximately 2:40 p.m. Eastern Time. To view the presentation material, visit the Investor Relations section of the Mitcham website at www.mitchamindustries.com.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Mr. Bill must have done a good job that the conference in NY. Trust me on this, Q4 and Q1 results for MIND are going to be very strong. - Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
setliff

Post by setliff »

HUNTSVILLE, Texas, March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIND - News) announced today that it will release financial results for its fiscal 2012 fourth quarter and year-ended January 31, 2012 after the market closes on Tuesday, April 3, 2012. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet, for Wednesday, April 4 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 8:00 a.m. Central Time.