ATPG

Notwoways

ATPG

Post by Notwoways »

Anyone have any thoughts on this one? Looks like a good spec if they can execute the plan.
setliff

Re: ATPG

Post by setliff »

its looked that way for 2 years--many including myself have run out of patience. if anything it is good for short term trades--imo of course.
mdwitte

Post by mdwitte »

JMHO, but two years is not an excessive time interval to wiat for an investment to pay off...especially offshore-project-oriented companies...10 years is more reasonable...
setliff

Post by setliff »

at my age, 10 years just won't cut it--i'm one that is leary of buying green banana's. :)
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

ATPG is on our Watch List. We should find time to take a hard look at it next month. If oil prices stay over $100/bbl they may turn earnings positive by Q4. This one has a lot of issues to work out but they do have some incredible projects.

The Macondo blow out was a killer for these guys.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
bearcatbob

Post by bearcatbob »

"The Macondo blow out was a killer for these guys."

It was not Macondo that was the killer. It was the Obamatorium. It was not just ATPG who got hurt. All of us with exposure to the offshore industry took a butt whipping. All courtesy of someone trying to be macho.

Bob
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Obama was in Cushing, OK yesterday and now he claims to be the best friend the oil industry ever had. Per Mr. Obama, he is responsible for the increased oil production coming from North Dakota and Texas. Reports of a record number of people throwing up after his speech did not make the national media. - dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group