U.S. moves one step closer to direct conflict with Iran - Dec 29

dan_s

U.S. moves one step closer to direct conflict with Iran - Dec 29

Post by dan_s »

Everyone should know by now that Hezbollah, Hamas, the terrorist group in Yemen and many others who are trying to kill our service men & women in the Middle East are funded and controlled by Iran. My take is that until we put the hurt on Iran (stop their oil sales), these attacks on U.S. bases in Iraq and Syria will continue. Eventually, our men & women will be killed.
----------------------------------------
Today:
The U.S. Military conducted airstrikes against Kataib Hezbollah, an Iranian-backed terrorist group, in response to a drone strike that injured multiple U.S. service members in Iraq.

The strikes aimed to hold accountable those responsible for attacks on coalition forces and degrade their ability to continue attacks. < When will Team Biden hold Iran accountable?

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin emphasized the commitment to defending U.S. interests and readiness to take further necessary measures to protect personnel and facilities in the region.

U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) wrote, “Early assessments indicate that these U.S. airstrikes destroyed the targeted facilities and likely killed a number of Kataib Hezbollah militants,” in a statement.
“There are no indications that any civilian lives were affected. The U.S. military will continue to evaluate the effectiveness of these strikes,” continued the press release.

CENTCOM Commander General Michael Erik Kurilla said the operations were “intended to hold accountable those elements directly responsible for attacks on coalition forces in Iraq and Syria and degrade their ability to continue attacks.”

NBC News: "Tensions in Middle East rise as Iranian-backed militants increase military activity"
Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said, “Let me be clear – the President and I will not hesitate to take necessary action to defend the United States, our troops, and our interests.”

“There is no higher priority. While we do not seek to escalate conflict in the region, we are committed and fully prepared to take further necessary measures to protect our people and our facilities,” explained Austin.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
marc.wolin@yahoo.com

Re: U.S. moves one step closer to direct conflict with Iran - Dec 29

Post by marc.wolin@yahoo.com »

Retaliation for Air Strikes
Do you Brandon and his liberal administration is really going to do anything? They think you can negotiate peace with Iran. This administration is sending America to hell in a handbasket! I think we are past the tipping point!

Marc Wolin
Lbark

Re: U.S. moves one step closer to direct conflict with Iran - Dec 29

Post by Lbark »

https://www.foxnews.com/world/attack-syria-kills-11-senior-iranian-military-officers-injures-top-advisor-damascus-report

at least israel doesnt cower like team biden.