Out of the Office the week of March 3-9

dan_s

Out of the Office the week of March 3-9

Post by dan_s »

I will be working most of the day on Saturday with the goal of getting the Sweet 16 summary spreadsheet up-to-date and recording a podcast.

All of the Sweet 16 have reported Q4 results (all good) and I have updated all 16 forecast/valuation models. You can view and download them directly from the EPG website.

We are heading down to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on Sunday morning with a dozen of our friends. Sunday is my 70th birthday and Susan organized this trip as my birthday present. She has a lot of "vacation stuff" organized (golf, whale watching, arts & crafts, fishing and lots of good food). We are staying at this Villa ( https://agavevillas.com/property/villa-luna-creciente/ ) which has a great staff and good internet, so I will be checking the EPG Forum from time to time.

When I return, we will publish profiles on the rest of the Sweet 16 (BTE, CPG, DVN, EOG, MTDR, OVV, PR, SBOW, TALO). Profiles on FANG, EQT, MGY, NOG, RRC, SM and VTLE are all updated and you can download them from the EPG website.

Forecast models for the companies in our Small-Cap Growth Portfolio and the High Yield Income Portfolio will be updates as soon as I have time.

My goal is to publish the next EPG newsletter on March 18.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group