U.S. Debt is out of control

dan_s

U.S. Debt is out of control

Post by dan_s »

I am very concerned about our national debt and the burden of over regulation on business in the U.S. I can understand how Democrats and Republicans differ on the social issues, but I just can't understand how the majority doesn't see how we are on a path to destruction if we keep spending money we don't have. Debt will kill any organization, no matter how large.

The video below sums it up quite nicely. Please watch it to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Li0no7O9zmE
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
bearcatbob

Re: U.S. Debt is out of control

Post by bearcatbob »

Dan, You just don't get it. After all - if you would only read Krugman's columns our problems are because we do not spend enough. And since he won A Nobel prize, every one wants to believe him.

I am sure the drinks the last night on the Titanic were great. You and Susan should take another cruise!
dan_s

Re: U.S. Debt is out of control

Post by dan_s »

Susan loves cruises. This was our 20th and she is already trying to talk me into one for early December. However, we must go to Iceland in June to visit our granddaughter and that will set me back a few $.

Regarding the U.S. debt. Anyone under 40 should be totally pissed by what is happening. They will be screwed by all this debt and they will blame us but they are the ones voting based on who is the "cool" candidate. Every single one of my MBA student interns gets it. Debt takes no prisoners, it just kills.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group