New EPG Members

Sabrina Jones

New EPG Members

Post by Sabrina Jones »

I would like to welcome all new members to EPG and our Forum! As promised, we are working to get everyone setup on the Forum but we are having some technical issues, which are keeping us from getting your Forum profiles approved. We are very sorry for the delay, but we are hopeful that everything will be straightened out by Monday or Tuesday. Thank you for your patience and understanding. As soon as we get everyone approved, you will receive an email with your profile information. Please feel free to email us at energyprospectus@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns. We hope you have a wonderful day!
Sabrina Jones

Re: New EPG Members

Post by Sabrina Jones »

I am sorry but we are still having technical difficulties when we try to access our admin site to approve new members on the Forum. I have been in contact with our IT Group all week, but we still can not seem to get this issue resolved. On behalf of EPG, I would like to apologize for the delay. I am very sorry that all of our new members are still not able to post to our forum. With that said, please feel free to email me at energyprospectus@gmail.com if you do have a question/comment/new topic that you would like to have posted to our forum and I would be more than happy to get it posted for you. Sorry again for the inconvenience. Have a great weekend!