Vacation about over

dan_s

Vacation about over

Post by dan_s »

I'm writing this from the 33rd floor at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The "View from Vegas" could not be much better. The sky is bright blue and the hotel pool area is amazing. If you have never stayed at Mandalay Bay I highly recommend it.

We spent four days in Hollywood visiting my youngest son, Chase and his wife Eyrun (from Iceland). They are doing fine but work in the entertainment business is tough. Chase finished up a show for ESPN (Sports Science) so he is between jobs right now. The traffic in LA is terrible so they are doing their best out there to burn up gasoline and support our energy business.

We have received a very strong response for the next EPG luncheon on August 20 that will be hosted by Denbury Resources (DNR). As of this morning, I have 77 signed up. Seating is limited so if you want to attend this one please send me an e-mail soon.

Remember, EPG luncheons are free for members and non-members must pay $20 at the door.

We should have big crowds for our luncheons this fall. NFX, RRC, TGA, PDS and ROSE have all indicated they will host future luncheons. That will quite a line-up. I'm also thinking of starting a monthly breakfast meeting at The Hess Club where all we do is talk about the Sweet 16 companies. They serve a very good breakfast at the Hess Club and it would give us a chance to get into more detail on what's going on with the Sweet 16 and some other companies on our Watch List. Please give me some feedback on this idea.

Dan
dmsteffens@comcast.net
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group