Syria

dan_s

Syria

Post by dan_s »

In my opinion we do nothing about Syria or totally commit and kick ass. These token air raids make now sense, solve nothing, kill innocent people and piss off a bunch of Muslims. Plus, they are very expensive and our government is broke.

If we do bomb Syria, look for Iran to do something stupid in response. If so, oil prices will spike. We do not need higher prices that will push Europe back into recession.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Re: Syria

Post by dan_s »

IMO we need to stay out of these civil wars.
> All this will do is cost a lot of money and probably some American lives somewhere.
> It will end up making us look weak
> Piss off even more Muslims, making the recruiting of more terrorist easier.

Is there any upside to a U.S. airstrike on Syria that any of your can see?

Amazing to me that the "Progressives" are now trying to justify this attack. If Bush was in the White House, Obama would be leading the opposition.

My overall take is that we have idiots running this country (both parties). We are flat broke but keep spending money we don't have, which will doom future generations. An air strike against Syria will cost $Billions and accomplish nothing. Stop the madness!
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
prince_jake_33

Post by prince_jake_33 »

If the rebels have sarin gas weapons, could they have been set off during shelling by Assad forces.?
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Why is Obama speaking to the nation tonight? There is no way he will get approval to attack Syria now. The American people have no faith in his foreign policy.
If Obama attacks Syria without Congress approval, he may be impeached. Maybe that is what he wants. This job is now too hard for him and he'd rather be playing golf anyway.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
gjames

Post by gjames »

We can only hope!
Actually, he still has too much work to do destroying this great country to quit now! He's just getting started!