Coming Events

dan_s

Coming Events

Post by dan_s »

Energy Prospectus Group - Coming Events

Cubic Energy Inc. (AMEX: QBC) will be hosting a luncheon for us on Thursday, October 7. Cubic Energy is a small-cap primarily focused on the Haynesville Shale in eastern Louisiana. We’ll be sending a Company Profile out to our Premium Members before the luncheon.
Our luncheons are held at The HESS Club, 5430 Westheimer in Houston. Luncheons are free for EPG members. Members do need to register for luncheons by sending me an e-mail.
Non-members need to sign up for the luncheon by going to our home page. The luncheon cost is $30 if paid in advance, or $40 (cash or check only) paid at the door.

Breakfast Club

Newfield Exploration (NFX), will be speaking at our first “EPG Breakfast Club” on Wednesday, October 27 at The HESS Club.
EPG Breakfast Club meetings are for our Premium Members and their guests only. Doors open at 7:15 AM and the presentation will begin at 8:00.
Registration is required and the cost is $25/person for both members and guests.
Our focus at the Breakfast Club will be on the Sweet 16 companies. I will get into the details of my Net Income and Cash Flow Forecasts on 3 or 4 Sweet-16 companies at each breakfast and I will be prepared to answer questions on the others. We plan to webcast the Breakfast Club meetings so our out-of-town members can call in their questions or send us questions through the website chat room.

Daniel M. Steffens, President
Energy Prospectus Group
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group