BEXP

prince_jake_33

BEXP

Post by prince_jake_33 »

FRom the board; BEXP has been fracking the "Cvancara" well with 36 staged fracs (record frac number for BEXP), 1 mile from its record 'Sorenson" well, IP'ed at~5100 BOEPD. The "Cvancara" well may excceed the record "Sorenson" well. IMO, BEXP under $18 is buying opportunity.

Good luck!
What do we think of BEXP at this time. I had been concerned about all the releases of new initial production but I dont know what the sustainability will be. thanks bob jacobson
dan_s

Re: BEXP

Post by dan_s »

Bob:

I too thought BEXP was "getting ahead of itself" about six weeks ago but after seeing their 1st quarter results and the projections of steady production growth (almost all oil) I'm back to recommending BEXP. I would rate it a BUY up to $20.

BEXP is much different than the other companies in the pack. It is primarily an acreage play. They now hold a VERY valuable block of leasehold in the Bakken Shale where the technology has advanced significantly in just the last two years.

Take a hard look at my new forecast model for BEXP which you can find under the Sweet-16 tab on the website.

I also recommend you take a good look at KOG, EOG and GEOI which all have significant Bakken exposure. PetroBank is developing the Bakken north of the border.

Dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
setliff

Re: BEXP

Post by setliff »

for sustainability see https://www.proxydocs.com/edocs/request.

this shows 30 day avg production in the 09 annual report. ranges from 38 to 60% of IP.