EMES

dan_s

EMES

Post by dan_s »

I see no reason for this to cause a selloff. - Dan

Southlake, Texas - June 20, 2014 - Emerge Energy Services LP ("Emerge Energy") today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,515,388 common units representing limited partner interests in Emerge Energy by certain selling unitholders. The selling unitholders offered the units to the public at $109.06 and have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 527,307 additional common units.

Emerge Energy will not receive any of the net proceeds from this offering and the number of outstanding common units will remain unchanged. The offering is being made under Emerge Energy`s effective shelf registration statement filed June 2, 2014 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo Securities, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and UBS Investment Bank acted as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
mkarpoff

Re: EMES

Post by mkarpoff »

I know major shareholders always have reasons why they wish to sell but, on the other hand, if they thought the shares were going to go up another 20%, for example, in the medium term, why would they sell. It makes me leery of jumping on to the tail of this run that emes has had.
mikelp

Post by mikelp »

I took advantage of today's selloff to start a small position in EMES today. The stock was overbought on the charts, from a TA perspective it's easy to see why so many ran for the exits today. Will be interested to see Dan's analysis on EMES after this secondary.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

This is not a true secondary. EMES is not increasing the number of units. It is just a large shareholder selling. No impact on the company. See my profile and forecast under the MLP tab.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group