GST Dallas Presentation

wilmawatts

GST Dallas Presentation

Post by wilmawatts »

Very impressive presentation. Very impressive company

When the tape goes up for the replay, if you missed this one it is worth the time to view it

Dan had good comments to kick off the meeting also, as usual
dan_s

Re: GST Dallas Presentation

Post by dan_s »

After listening to Russ Porter's presentation today I now think GST common stock could top $20 by the end of 2015. What they have in the Utica Shale is a "Game Changer". - dan
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Gastar Exploration (GST): An updated Net Income & Cash Flow Forecast model has been posted under the Watch List Tab.

Based on my notes from yesterday's presention in Dallas: I have increased my Fair Value Estimate (current break-up value) to $11.00/share. As they de-risk their Hunton (Oklahoma) and Utica Shale (W. Virginia) leasehold, the valuation will go higher. Gastar hopes to complete two high rate Utica Shale wells by year-end. Combined with lots of drilling in the area, Gastar could draw a lot of attention in the months ahead. The stock chart is definitely drawing attention today.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
kenm

Post by kenm »

Dan,
Just wondering who GST is going to be using for takeaway in the Utica? Are they in an area with existing infrastructure? Will they be using Eureka Hunter since they are close to MHR acreage? Thanks
wilmawatts

Post by wilmawatts »

I am a buyer here Dan, incredible risk / reward ratio - upside substantial with little downside over the next 6 months

Two catalysts - the lower hunton limestone well in Okla and the Utica well in W Virginia - and we will know the results of both in two months or less
wilmawatts

Post by wilmawatts »

GST is using the Williams system to move their gas, says plenty of capacity to move anything they find. At least for now.

Okla has no transport issues, can truck the oil