Ebola Virus

dan_s

Ebola Virus

Post by dan_s »

This was sent to me by one of our members in Dallas.

I would so appreciate it if you would take some time to be a prayer warrior for the following need.

You might have noticed the news item, but were unaware of the personal connection. Dr. Kent Brantly has tested positive for the Ebola virus while serving as the Medical Director for Samaritan Purse's Ebola Center in Monrovia, Liberia. He is being treated at the Eternal Love Winning Africa (ELWA) Hospital in Monrovia.
Kent is the husband of my niece, Amber. Both are graduates of Abilene Christian and members of the Southside Church of Christ in Fort Worth. They have made a number of medical mission trips prior to this.
www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20140727.
www.star-telegram.com/2014/07/30/800576 ... rders.html .

Thanks,

Johnny
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Lemonhawk

Re: Ebola Virus

Post by Lemonhawk »

May all your prayers be answered.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Update from Johnny Carroll, an EPG member in Fort Worth.

As you know, Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol tested positive for the Ebola virus while serving in Liberia.
Kent is the husband of my niece, Amber. He is now at the Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. Amber, along with Donnie and Lisa, my brother and sister in law, are there as well. Continued prayers on their behalf would be so appreciated.
We believe our God is a God of abundance, not scarcity. God has plenty of healing serum to stretch far beyond Kent. So we desire that Nancy Writebol, his fellow missionary team member, be lifted up to our Healing Father as well. Above all, please pray that the devastating Ebola virus be squashed immediately, that the people of West Africa experience no more of this suffering.

If you or someone you know would like to send a word of encouragement, such may be posted at www.carrollcrossroads.com/blog. Messages left here can be read not only by Amber and family, but by the Writebols as well.

"With God nothing is impossible" (Luke 1:37).

Johnny
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
Lemonhawk

Post by Lemonhawk »

American Ebola patients now immune from disease

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/201 ... /14163823/