Dan's portfolio

mkarpoff

Dan's portfolio

Post by mkarpoff »

Could you please give us your current holdings relative to the companies you have covered in recent months? I also think it would be helpful if you could make clear your recommendations even if you may not own one or more. Should I assume that you own each of the Sweet 16 companies?
dan_s

Re: Dan's portfolio

Post by dan_s »

My positions are listed in every EPG newsletter at the end of the Sweet 16 section. PLEASE do not assume there is anything wrong with any of our model portfolio stocks just because I do not own. I like them all or they would not be in the newsletter.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
mkarpoff

Post by mkarpoff »

Sorry, but I cannot find it? Can you lead me to it? Thx.
wilmawatts

Post by wilmawatts »

I really like your GST and EPM selections Dan, really good companies with assets to support stock price.

You might look at REI also, up and coming hotshot firm in the Permian, the old Arena Resources boys make a comeback in a new company.
wilmawatts

Post by wilmawatts »

If you were not recommending GST I would call you stupid, ha ha

These guys are good, very good. And we will have news out soon on Upper Hunton, Lower Hunton, and Utica wells - three separate datapoints that could add hundreds of millions to their PV10 reserves.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

mkarhoff: All the stocks I own are listed in each newsletter.
1. log on to the website
2. The latest newsletter shows up when you log on
3. Click on the link to download it
4. The list is at the bottom of the Sweet 16 section

I can't make it more clear. If you can't find it, you need to find a teenager to help you.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group
v1427

Post by v1427 »

look for the small print
mingya

Post by mingya »

page 7 in the middle column - actually never noticed that before - but able to locate it, so that means I am a teen-ager. :D

I was a bit surprised that EOG was not there. I have always seen that one as a keeper and just keep enjoying the ride. My "should have bought then" stock is CLR. Bought some real losers instead of that way back when.

I really appreciate the selection and commentary from Dan and all - it sure helps to make better informed decisions. I recently added SM to my portfolio and look forward to that one to grow. The recent announcement gives them a 20% growth story and after a few quarters of execution, this one should stand out nicely.

I listened to MHR at Enercom and at the end they pretty much stated they would be a Utica/Marcellus player. I think they are going to sell the stake in the Bakken - the slide 11 even pointed out their neighbors - looks like good contiguous acreage for SM or CLR.

greetings from sweaty Tokyo - yes, there is summer in other parts of the world!
mkarpoff

Post by mkarpoff »

Thanks. I found it. I did not need a teenager. I needed a magnifying glass. However, if you know a teenager who could teach me how to use my smart phone, I would appreciate it.
dan_s

Post by dan_s »

Isn't it amazing how everyone born after 2000 knows how to use everything on the computer or smart phones? BTW every time I go out of town my wife messes up the computer. It took me an hour to get everything reset this morning.
Dan Steffens
Energy Prospectus Group